As a surveyor route planner/scheduler you will be:
- Monitoring a map of the UK to ensure that the appointments booked for each day meet certain criteria in terms of maximum driving times and maximum number of appointments.
- Using a bespoke IT system with Google integration to plan surveyor appointment routes.
- Have regular telephone communication with our surveyor workforce to build good working relations.
- Assist first response team members in finding suitable inspection appointments.
- Monitor resource within the surveyor workforce and report any deficiency to senior management team.
- Ensure that all agreed appointments are met by our surveyor workforce.
- Rearrange appointments with customers at their request.
- Where required, add new claims to our bespoke IT system and make contact with customers to arrange appointments for a surveyor visit.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from surveyors, insurer clients and customers.
In order to be consider for this position you will have:
- A good knowledge of UK geography
- Demonstrate great communication and organisation skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
- Be computer literate.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced target driven environment.
- A positive attitude and be a team player.
- Flexibility to partake in paid overtime during weather events.
Previous experience in an appointment/delivery scheduling role would be advantageous but not essential.