Finance Administrator responsibilities:
- Daily update of Sage 50 for all companies
- Purchase ledger responsibility for all companies in the group
- Create and send sales invoices where applicable
- Ensure accuracy of data between in-house Metrix systems and Sage 50
- Daily banking transactions
- Regular credit control/Aged debt management
- Creation and management of monthly surveyor fees spreadsheet
- Receive and review and payment of surveyor fees invoices and expenses.
- Dealing with suppliers and deliveries.
- Conduct finance and HR adminstrative functions where required
- Adhere to the group's financial policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, colleagues and clients as required and where applicable
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives as required
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions where applicable
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a finance role.