Claims Administrators Required
As a Claims Administrator you will be working for a market leading independent building claim validation specialist based at The Valley, Bolton, working on behalf of leading household insurers providing an end-to-end building claim handling service.
Due to our commitment to our customers and staff we are expanding in the UK market and are looking for a diligent Claims Administrator to join our claims handling team. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking career path progression.
For your hard work as a Claims Administrator you will be rewarded with a salary of between £14,500 and £16,000 dependent on experience plus benefits.
About the Claims Administrator Role:
This Claims Administrator role requires excellent IT skills as you will be required to use a variety of software packages.
Claims Administrator duties include:
· Distribution of incoming mail to the correct recipient
· Processing of data on third party claims software systems
· Use of in-house claims software system
· Dealing with emails
· Logging of complaints
· Preparation of outgoing mail
· Occasional call handling during busy periods
Claims Administrator Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrate great communication and organisation
· Strong IT skills and ability to learn new software quickly
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Educated to GCSE standard A-C English, Maths and / or IT as a minimum
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
· £14,500 to 16,000 per annum
· Company Bonus Scheme
· 3% contributory pension
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Career advancement
If you have the skills that we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please apply now!
This post is subject to the Disclosure & Barring Service checking process.
Other news stories