BV Solutions provide an independent buildings claims validation service and as such you can be assured that all claims decisions are truly impartial.
The combination of our experienced surveyor and office based teams, supported by highly advanced IT systems, enable us to deliver exceptional results on a scalable and nationwide basis.
Our ability to offer bespoke solutions and work effectively with insurers' own contractor network arrangements provides exceptional value for clients who require a market leading building claims validation and fulfilment solution.
The Key Benefits of using BV Solutions:
- We offer an appointment date at first customer contact
- Real-time inspection data available to you
- Impartial claims decisions
- Reduction in claims leakage
- Highly skilled management and service delivery teams
- Direct web portal access for you and your customer
- Bespoke processes and IT solutions designed to meet your requirements
- Simple but flexible pricing structure
How do we provide exceptional customer service?
- Offering an appointment date at first customer contact. The customer is also able to select an appointment date via our web portal
- The provision of complete customer choice of fulfilment options, subject to your requirements (i.e. cash, contractor network or customers preferred contractor)
- Documentation detailing the claim decision and scope of repairs, where relevant, provided to the customer at the time of our inspection
- Web portal access for customers, which includes access to documents, survey photographs and the provision of claim updates by SMS text message or email
- Sampling of potential asbestos containing materials at the time of inspection, eliminating the inconvenience of an additional visit
- For clients that do not have contractor network arrangements in place, we are able to arrange repairs via our independent contractor partners where required
How do we optimise the claim life cycle?
- Bespoke web portal access available to you, which includes access to real-time claim information, documents, survey photographs, management information and the facility to notify new instructions
- Proactive handling of the claim through to settlement, including an action plan for those cases where settlement is not agreed at the time of our inspection.
- A dedicated office based technical team for immediate decision making
- We constantly review, identify and develop IT solutions for the insurer's and customer's benefit
How do we provide best value to you and your customers?
- Correct evaluation of the cause of damage
- Accurate assessment of policy liability
- A realistic market rate for repairs, including a detailed and accurate scope of works
- Independent sampling of potential asbestos containing materials
- The management of repair variation requests made by contractor networks
- Reporting formats tailored to your requirements with fee options to suit
- A full suite of management information reports, which can be tailored to your individual requirements
- Repair advice to customers even when there is no financial assistance available under the policy
BV Solutions always put you and your customer first with processes that are designed to deliver exceptional customer service. We believe that BV Solutions offer a unique service that is not available elsewhere in the market.
For more information about our range of services or to book a demonstration, please contact:
Chris Brown on 01204 328560 (or use the contact form provided).